Monday, November 12, 2007

Beginning a Blog

I have friends all over and it is hard to keep up with everyone so I thought I would do a blog so that everyone knew what was going on with me.



Right now is a crazy time with basketball beginning and football ending. We have 3 basketball games this week and we play our big rival LSU in football who happens to be number 1 in the country. It has been a long season for our football team, we have only won 3 games and non of them have been in the SEC. I am looking forward to basketball.



Both my cheerleaders and my dancers are going to UCA and UDA nationals in Orlando, Florida. The dancers did pretty well in taping placing 17th our of 28. Last year they were 21st in taping and ended up taking home 17th. This will be the first year that cheer has gone since the mid 90's. Cheer did not do as well in taping but it was the first time so that is fine, we are looking forward to the competition.

No comments: